I've just added a new quiz to RoadToGrammar.com, on embedded questions.
You can go directly to the quiz by clicking here: http://roadtogrammar.com/?76
Embedded questions was one of the very few topics missing from the list and now there's a 20-question quiz and notes. It's a good topic for learners at level B2 and up.
I combined the the two quizzes on Environmental issues into one quiz, to make space.
Also, I'm always happy to take suggestions for new quizzes or even games. Post them here in the comments if you like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pronoun Quizzes
I have expanded the number of quizzes n pronouns and clumped them together in the index page to make them easier to find. The topics and lin...
-
The RoadToGrammar Text Analyzer is a free-to-use web app that will analyse the difficulty level of a piece of text. To use it, simply go t...
-
One of the most popular PDF downloads on Roadtogrammar is the set of 100 Warm-up questions. It is now available as a web page with a prese...
-
I'm putting together a suite of custom GPTs to support ESL learners. This is custom GPT number seven . This GPT is focused on business ...
-
How Long Does It Take To Learn English Someone asked me this the other day and I do think that it is a fair question. However, it is difficu...
-
If you've never tried a Rebus Puzzle before, it's a play on words presented as a picture. Here are some examples: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment