Here is the first in a series of ESL videos for upper int/advanced level classes:
http://roadtogrammar.com/videoesl/video_1_trysomethingnew/
It's Matt Cutts' inspirational TED Talk on taking up 30-day challenges.
This would be great to project on the board as a class activity (I do this all the time with my classes). There is an intro, a video, vocab, a quiz, a discussion and some learning points.
The page works on mobile devices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pronoun Quizzes
I have expanded the number of quizzes n pronouns and clumped them together in the index page to make them easier to find. The topics and lin...
-
The RoadToGrammar Text Analyzer is a free-to-use web app that will analyse the difficulty level of a piece of text. To use it, simply go t...
-
One of the most popular PDF downloads on Roadtogrammar is the set of 100 Warm-up questions. It is now available as a web page with a prese...
-
I'm putting together a suite of custom GPTs to support ESL learners. This is custom GPT number seven . This GPT is focused on business ...
-
How Long Does It Take To Learn English Someone asked me this the other day and I do think that it is a fair question. However, it is difficu...
-
If you've never tried a Rebus Puzzle before, it's a play on words presented as a picture. Here are some examples: ...

No comments:
Post a Comment